Hi there friend from the WWW ✌🏾
After almost a decade in the advertising industry, I’ve made the decision to start my own business.
Since my first experience with remote work in 2015 I am a true advocate.
I value the freedom and flexibility, but I’ve made the experience that the human level is neglected in this technical world.
I want to change that and am therefore working on RemoteNActive.
On this page I publish my thoughts and experiences on the subject of being self-employed in the digital industry.
All information is my personal opinion.
I am not affiliated with any brand or company (other than my own) and do not have any affiliate links or ads on this site.
Some further hard facts about me:
- Ex Communications Manager @ German Savings Banks Association, DSGV
- Ex Media Supervisor @ a GroupM Agency
- Ex Marketing @ Breakletics
Industries I have experience with: Entertainment (VoD), Sports, Telco, Automotive
Education / Learning
- BA in Media Culture Studies / Media Psychology (University of Cologne, Germany)
- I went through YCombinators' 12 week free online program
- I finished Free Code Camp’s Responsive Web Design Certification (300h)